Monday, November 7, 2011

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my Thoughts arenot your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth. so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

I'm sitting here in the library, studying clearly, and I feel the Lord tugging on my heart to go see a friend that He divinely placed in my life because she will be leaving for a month.  My response, that's crazy I have to study.  It suddenly hits me how many times today I have reasonded that it must not be the Lord because that wouldn't make sense right now.  Hmm..."For my thoughts are not your thoughts..."

I'm so thankful His thoughts are not my thoughts, thankful that He holds the beginning and the end! If He's leading me now it's not because He is unaware and uncapable of handling the things I think I need to do....

All that to say I do have a responsibility to be studying but that should never come before my Lord's voice.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent point. I am also glad you wrote something. Notice that I am committing on your blog. Love you. AA

    ReplyDelete